Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012 Inspiration

Happy New Year!  It's 2012.  What is your new year's resolution?  Drink more water.....eat less.....exercise more.....lose weight..... You start off strong, but how long will you stick to it?  We all come to a point when we need a little inspiration, a little motivation, something to remind us of why we made the resolution in the first place.  Here are a few of my favorites - don't forget to listen to the song too.


 Heather Small - Proud .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine
Only One Pound
Hello, do you know me?
If you don't, you should.  I'm a pound of fat,
and I'm the HAPPIEST pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me.
I'm ONLY ONE POUND, just a pound!
Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds,
but never only one.
So I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
then I add to myself, ever so slyly, so that you never seem to  notice it.
that is, until I've grown to ten, twenty, thirty or even more pounds in weight.
yes, it's fun being ONLY ONE POUND of fat, left to do as I please.
So when you weigh in, keep right-on saying "Oh, I only lost one pound"
For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around
Because they'll think I'm not worth losing.
And I love being around you - your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips
and every part of you.  Happy days!
After all, I'm ONLY ONE POUND of fat!
~ Unknown

The older you get, the tougher is it to lose weight, 
because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.
~ Unknown

The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal.  
The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.
~Benjamin Franklin

You have no idea what you're capable of until you try.
~Jillian Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment